Friday, June 7, 2013

I'm a Hulk.

areyouvulcankiddingme: This is a gif that should be in...



areyouvulcankiddingme:

This is a gif that should be in every Trekkie's blog 

That right there is my idol! She went in for a double ass slap and did is flawlessly

This is one of the funniest things I've ever seen, and it just keeps getting better the longer I watch it.

I love how DeForest smiles afterwards, too.

Reblogging it again! Because how could you not??

Photo





wondygirl: brianmichaelbendis:  Mario Fernández...





















wondygirl:

brianmichaelbendis:

 Mario Fernández Navarro's Cover Mash-Up

Photo



Photo





bartonsnethers: I've gotta figure it outbefore I lose you...



bartonsnethers:

I've gotta figure it out
before I lose you love

My attempt at making a Pepper/Maya video.

What if Tony and Maya had met later on? What if Maya had become pregnant from their one night stand?

Maya comes back into Tony's life, but it's not Tony she ends up wanting to be with.

fanartfordays: Seashores of Eternity by *Derlaine8 ~Morgan



fanartfordays:

Seashores of Eternity by *Derlaine8

~Morgan

[2008] Hulk # 9 & Fearless Defenders # 5





[2008] Hulk # 9 & Fearless Defenders # 5

thingsfortwwings: [Fanart: Rule 63'ed Hulk running wearing only...



thingsfortwwings:

[Fanart: Rule 63'ed Hulk running wearing only tattered pants]

joannaestep:

WHO WANTS SOME GENDERBENT HULK???  8)

…. sure, you can handwave the pants, but what bra can contain The Incredible Hulk?

Fearless Defenders #5

















Fearless Defenders #5

magesmagesmages: Shulkie and Hippolyta. Fearless Defenders. I...



magesmagesmages:

Shulkie and Hippolyta. Fearless Defenders. I WANT MORE NAOW.

48 | 50 favorite pictures of Fiona Apple.



48 | 50 favorite pictures of Fiona Apple.

presented-without-comment: Dr Banner & Mr Hulk One of...



presented-without-comment:

Dr Banner & Mr Hulk

One of my favorite pieces of fan art!

All credit goes to Harzack:

https://www.facebook.com/HartzackDesign

And Tony Centeno:

https://www.facebook.com/TonyCentenoTees

Who produced a magnificent speed painting video of how he created the image from Harzack's sketch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0K2ySrcw4g

Photo



















Photo





















ironfries: Steve looked down, to make sure Hawkeye wasn't...







ironfries:

Steve looked down, to make sure Hawkeye wasn't going anywhere, and then looked back to Tony and extended his empty hand, hefting the knife with the other. Tony went still, eyes widening comically.

"Well?" his throat was dry, voice a croak, but Tony wouldn't have heard him if he'd shouted. "Death or mercy?"

Tony shoved his hand out, palm open and down, no attempt at dignity or gravity. "Mercy," he mouthed, as if Steve might misunderstand him, and that might have been of course after it. Tony was a kind man. Soft, a fool, but kind.

- The Emperor's Fury by Valtyr

always been meaning to illustrate this fic! go read it go read it huehuehue

Avengers v1 #266



Avengers v1 #266

dcxmarvelart: She-Hulk



dcxmarvelart:

She-Hulk

tradition: I see you creepin' over there, Magistrati. icu





tradition:

I see you creepin' over there, Magistrati. icu

tradition: gosh, I love Herc.



tradition:

gosh, I love Herc.

No comments:

Post a Comment