Thursday, June 6, 2013

Things that make me wet

goonparadise: If I was your secretary, would you give me any...



goonparadise:

If I was your secretary, would you give me any "special treatment"?

xspanked-masters-petx: "I really enjoyed having lunch with your...



xspanked-masters-petx:

"I really enjoyed having lunch with your wife yesterday…"

swrredhead: Oh honey, all tied up like that I can just take my...



swrredhead:

Oh honey, all tied up like that I can just take my time and walk over.  Tell me how much you love seeing your Goddess approach you and tell me what I should do with you.

also look! I got a haircut! (okay I am really going to bed now)



also look!

I got a haircut!

(okay I am really going to bed now)

Hello my lovely followers Yes I know I haven't been on...



Hello my lovely followers

Yes I know I haven't been on much at all lately and I am sorry about the HUGE pileup in my inbox. I will get to them at some point.

Right now though I am going to sleep.

ciao loves

girlsrule-subsdrool: Ring gags are so fucking hot. Think about...









girlsrule-subsdrool:

Ring gags are so fucking hot. Think about it. Most gags close you off, cover you up, cut off one of your senses. Ring gags are the complete opposite. They open you up, they make your mouth completely vulnerable, they make you feel even more. You feel the drool that you can no longer control, you feel the ache in your jaw, you feel the pressure against your teeth…. You're not quite sure what to do with your tongue… Looking up at your Dominant with frightful eyes, not knowing what will be put into your mouth - fingers, cock, toys, cum, nipples, strapon - and you will be completely helpless to stop it.

Photo



howdoyoulikethatass: Mmm yes. Suck the tip baby



howdoyoulikethatass:

Mmm yes. Suck the tip baby

beautykneelsbeforeme: She said, "do whatever you want…spank me,...



beautykneelsbeforeme:

She said, "do whatever you want…spank me, take my ass, choke me…I'm yours."

sexysexnsuch: -J



sexysexnsuch:

-J

Photo



Photo



rissalee32: Hope you didn't like that shirt too much.



rissalee32:

Hope you didn't like that shirt too much.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Okie dokie bedtime for me. Night!

Okie dokie bedtime for me.

Night!

Ooh ooh ooh!! I identify as a female!! You can have sex with me!!!

FUCK YES IT FINALLY LOADED!!!! This was the 5th time I tried to insert that gif.

No comments:

Post a Comment