Monday, June 10, 2013

What Pleases Me {x

Photo



destothelion: Being single really effing sucks

destothelion:

Being single really effing sucks

wecansexy: do you ever just stare into space and be like oh my god i have no idea what my actual...

wecansexy:

do you ever just

stare into space and be like

oh my god i have no idea what my actual personality is

Photo



come be a good little girl and bend over in front of me

who r u

fuck why am I so horny rn fuck me fuck

I'm not sober but lets talk c'mon

Photo



"I tell myself that I know you, and then when I think about it, I realize that I don't."

"I tell myself that I know you, and then when I think about it, I realize that I don't."

- Nicholas Sparks, The Lucky One (via simply-quotes)

"In your absence, you are everywhere."

"In your absence, you are everywhere."

- Six Word Story  (via fabulousbitch69)

"You lose yourself trying to hold on to someone who doesn't care about losing you."

"You lose yourself trying to hold on to someone who doesn't care about losing you."

- Tablo (via rivaiomine)

here anon. I look like shit so sorry for it not being a cute...



here anon. I look like shit so sorry for it not being a cute picture of me hahaha

Post a cute pic tonight for the ladies :) if you wid it

I haven't taken a picture today hahaha but hold onnnn

Reblog if tattoos are a major turn on for you.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



because-lennon-told-me-so: WAAAAAH bahahaha



















because-lennon-told-me-so:

WAAAAAH

bahahaha

I miss you

why's that

1 comment:

  1. As stated by Stanford Medical, It is really the SINGLE reason this country's women get to live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 19 KG lighter than us.

    (And really, it is not related to genetics or some hard exercise and EVERYTHING around "HOW" they eat.)

    BTW, I said "HOW", not "what"...

    CLICK this link to reveal if this little questionnaire can help you decipher your true weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete