Sunday, June 9, 2013

Tiny Dick Clique

Bic vs. Dick











Bic vs. Dick

Maddelinewannabecuck: Sorry boys, size DOES matter: Scientific journal confirms men's worst bedroom fear

Maddelinewannabecuck: Sorry boys, size DOES matter: Scientific journal confirms men's worst bedroom fear :

maddelinewannabecuck:

If you are a man who has been cursed with a less than generous handout in the pants department you might want to look away now.

New research by the Journal of Sexual Medicine has shown that contrary to popular (wishful?) thinking penis size does matter when it comes to pleasing a woman in bed.

artbonerchronicles: Being a college town, Westwood (which, for...



artbonerchronicles:

Being a college town, Westwood (which, for those of you who don't know, is home to UCLA, my home away from home, alma mater, and place of employment) is actually full of random street art. I used to see stuff stenciled on the sidewalks all the time when I was walking to class and back in 2010 (I think) Banksy even did a piece on the back of our very own Urban Outfitters!! This "baby penis" or "baby dick" as I've heard it called, appeared sometime in the middle of last year. It has also made its presence known in various places around LA. To be honest with you, I don't really know what think about it. It's kind of gross/creepy in this context—right across the street from one of the country's top ranking hospitals where people are going to visit their sick and possibly dying loved ones. Perhaps it provides them with a little comic relief, who knows? But I have to say, I always enjoy a street art surprise and that is exactly what this was.

A lot of hostility here on both sides. It's too bad. Good SPH is hard to come by.

Yeah I know, it is hard to come by, but I amassed a huge collection of it over time the hard way. I didn't just expect someone else to post it on tumblr. If people start understanding I have shit to do and stop complaining, maybe my circumstances will eventually get to wear I can start posting as much as I used to again.

Short & sweet



Short & sweet

gross.

What is gross? The little dicks? Did you expect something different based on the page name? :)

cuckoldcaps: It's so small you'll never be able to fuck a girl...



cuckoldcaps:

It's so small you'll never be able to fuck a girl with it. Let's lock it up forever.

4whitelightn: Big as her tongue



4whitelightn:

Big as her tongue

excitostudios: Umm… look! Cellphone heart stickers!



excitostudios:

Umm… look! Cellphone heart stickers!

Because of the ingratitude of some people and lack of time I’m seriously considering deleting...

Because of the ingratitude of some people and lack of time I’m seriously considering deleting this blog. If you want SPH, google it the hard way like I have in finding the shit I have posted on here. I know I haven’t been posting much recently, and I don’t need to provide any excuses to you assholes. Fuck off if you have any complaints. Just fuck off.

tiny



tiny

A smal wimpy wanker, I humiliate myself …



A smal wimpy wanker, I humiliate myself …

Photo



here's a black and white of my manhood



here's a black and white of my manhood

Kik me chubby_boii



Kik me chubby_boii

Who likes? Little cocks rock! :D



Who likes? Little cocks rock! :D

Photo



Bro you're slacking man. No excuses.

Do it your damn self, I don't get paid.

you think she likes it?? or wondering why its so small



you think she likes it?? or wondering why its so small

Lost a bet to a gay friend. Please post to as many sites and...



Lost a bet to a gay friend. Please post to as many sites and blogs as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment